Each participant will work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and will take part in a professional learning & development scheme, including ACCA training sessions, technical skills workshops and soft skills seminars.
|Job Type: Internship|
|Why an internship with KPMG?
• Top student in the 1st and 2nd year postgraduate studies in Economics/Polytechnics/ Mathematics
• Systematic involvement in different out of the box experiences, extracurricular activities (e.g. student organizations) and/or international exposure (studies or other background) would be considered an advantage
• Good command of professional English (secondary foreign language would be a plus)
• Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth
• Confident approach, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and proactive attitude
• Desire to develop a career in audit
|Where and when?
• Internships are available in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi and Timisoara, in the Audit department, and will involve full-time work
• Depending on your evaluations received during the internship period, your contract will be extended for an unlimited period of time
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English. Suitable applicants only will be invited for tests and interviews.
|Remember to mention that you found this position via www.bestinternships.ro|
|Apply for this internship|
Sursa anunt: www.hipo.ro