|Job Type: Internship|
|Company Description:“Oracle is filled with people who, when just meeting their own internal standards of achievement, astonish other people.”
– Larry Ellison, Chief Executive Officer
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers – including 100 of the Fortune 100 – representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. And Oracle’s 110,000 global employees – including 30,000 developers working full-time on Oracle products – are critical to that success. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
In Oracle Romania you would be working pro-actively with customers and partners to exploit and optimize the capabilities of the Internet via e-business and information flow.
Oracle is teamwork orientated, which means it’s easy here to strike up good friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries / 20 languages).
Innovative? Ingenious? Inspired? You are at the right place. Oracle is hiring!
We recruit the most talented graduates in the industry. Surf our site campus.oracle.com to explore fabulous opportunities at Oracle. Then, log in your resume.
Looking for an insight about life @Oracle Romania? Check out our Oracle Romania Facebook Community.
|Requirements:• Student or graduate – Computer Science University
• SQL , PL/SQL and database modelling knowledge
• VBA Scripting is a plus
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Fluency in English required
• Well organized, fast learner with proactive attitude, ambition and enthusiasm
• Team player with ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality
• Ability to work in an environment that involves remote interaction with other team members, internal customers and users.
|Responsibilities:• Understand the sales business model and be able to turn requests from internal customers into solutions that meet their needs.
• Investigate new tools and new approaches to provide technical solutions to the problems faced by the business.
• Participate in the data warehouse design.
• Build reports in response to customers requests
• Provide technical support to internal customers
• Create and maintain technical documentation, contribute to manuals and documentation for the users.
|As part of Global Sales Operations department, the person will focus its work on developing tools and business intelligence reports to support different lines of business within Oracle.This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures and to gain technical exposure to the latest Oracle products.
The Global Sales Operations department is responsible with supporting the sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
The Sales Reporting and Tools team is responsible of the reporting infrastructure for global sales and finance organisations. The team is also in charge of designing, implementing, and maintaining a number of internal web-based applications which support the day to day business processes.
|Remember to mention that you found this position via www.bestinternships.ro|
|Apply for this internship|