The trainee accountant‘s responsibilities mainly refer to the following fields: Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the accounting documents, responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations and more/
|Job Type: Trainee|
|Company Description:TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.|
|Requirements:– Accounting university degree- Preferably some work experience in accounting (expertise office or accounting department) – either internship or full time/part time job- Very good English command;
– Excellent computer skills;
– Communication and presentation skills;
– Organised and pro-active attitude.
The trainee accountant‘s responsibilities mainly refer to the following fields:
– Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the accounting documents;
– Responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
– Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
– Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client.
– Is able to work well in teams and integrates in the team.
– Works in compliance with all TMF procedures and related standards of work (check up lists for every info/report);
– Assists colleagues in preparing the clients’ permanent files and reconciliation files;
– Meets all deadlines without being asked;
-Prepares the timesheet daily;
-Keeps the desk clean and organised and, at each day-end, puts all the client files back in the cupboards.
– Is able to work on a certain number of clients in the same time and prioritises the work;
– Is able to adapt to change, to remain focused and to deliver results;
– Organises the work in an efficient manner;
– Performs the tasks in accordance with the monthly tasks list and/or as indicated by the superiors.
|Benefits:- Opportunity to work in a professional enviroment;- A young and dynamic team;- Meal tickets;
– Medical insurance
|Remember to mention that you found this position via www.bestinternships.ro|
|Apply for this internship|
Sursa anunt: www.hipo.ro