• We provide high quality bespoke and boutique style financial and business research services and have established ourselves as well regarded research firm with strong clientele, board and management team.
|Job Type: Trainee|
• Our offices are located in Mumbai and Noida, India and Cluj Napoca, Romania with extended sales and execution capabilities.
• At Axience we carefully hire at fresher and experienced level and develop our team even more carefully
• We are implementing aggressive growth strategy for next 3 years as we are experiencing unprecedented interest from our client helped by hard work we have put in over last eight years.
• To travel this inflection point across we are looking for research and consulting professionals who are absolutely the best in the industry and would like to be part of a success story in next few years and be rewarded in terms of learning, quicker career progression and compensation.
• Good oral and written communication skills (English and other foreign languages)
• Strong analytical skills with focus on efficiency and quality
• Attention to detail and curiosity
• Significant international exposure for prolonged periods through assignments / education /travel
• Fluency in a foreign language
• Presales and Business Development
– Assist the management team in conducting company research ahead of a sales call or business meeting with prospective clients
– Communicate with C-level executives of client teams in sharing Axience capabilities and scheduling meetings
– Maintain client database and prepare/deliver action points post each call/meeting
• Research Support
– Supporting Financial Research teams on various projects ranging from financial modeling (sell-side and buy-side) and equity research reports to pitch books, company profiles, comps and precedents to business valuations.
– Supporting the Business Research vertical on projects which includes company profiles and analysis, industry newsletters, competitive benchmarking and market intelligence to industry analysis and market entry strategy studies.
– Collection and analysis of data for business, market and investment research projects
– Conducting primary market research among key executives globally
|This role provides:-
– Training in India for three months to 1/3rd of top performers in Axience Romania.
– One trip for a international conference or for a client visit to top performers.
– For exceptional performers who are highly motivated, this position may lead into a client account relationship role in Romania or in Western Europe in 4 – 6 year’s time
All fresh graduates will be exposed to pre-sales/business development and either/both business or/and financial research areas through dynamic or planned rotational scheme. A trainee data analyst is expected to become an analyst in 8 months’ time and progresses through defined career path as below. These levels are globally defined levels at Axience and may or may not directly relate to local terminologies.:
• Analyst -> Sr. Analyst -> Assitant Manager -> Manager -> Senior Manager -> Associate Diretor -> Jr. Partner -> Partner
Although there are anticipated time to move from one level to another, Axience encourages and would like to hire people who would like to fast track their career across levels.
|Remember to mention that you found this position via www.bestinternships.ro|
|Apply for this internship|
Sursa anunt: www.hipo.ro